The U.S. Mile welcomes participants to compete for top speed honors at Front Range Airport for The Colorado Mile and Arkansas International Airport for the Arkansas Mile in 2017 with the addition of the U.S. 1/2 Mile. These events are open to automobiles and motorcycles.
Registration opens Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 5:00 PM CDT for the Arkansas Mile which takes place June 2-4, 2017!!
Registration opens Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 5:00 PM CDT for The Colorado Mile which takes place September 2-4, 2016!!
Registration opens Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 5:00 PM CDT for the U.S. 1/2 Mile which takes place on November 11-12, 2017!! (Location will be announced at a later time)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Before you register for any U.S. Mile event, you will need to make sure you have a U.S. Mile profile set up. You can do this NOW. Every participant must have a Driver’s Profile set up before registering for any event.
- At the date/time of registration opening, you will need to LOGIN to your U.S. Mile Profile (Texas Mile Profiles May Be Used As Well)
- A link will be placed on the main page of your profile to register, Click on the link.
- The link will direct you to the registration page and allow you to enter which vehicle from your profile you would like to enter into the event. (You can add more than 1)
- Once you have fully filled out the necessary information, you will get a confirmation that you registered successfully.
- The following days after registration you will need to be checking your email regularly for important information pertaining to the event. (Forms you will be needing etc)
If you have any questions about the registration process please call Ashley Flores at (281)303-1844 or email email@example.com
Registration Fees are posted on the registration page.