What is it?
1-Mile Top Speed Racing Event. Participants show what they’ve got on a 1-mile straight, plus 1/2 mile shutdown. They compete for best of the best in their class, to try to set a record in Arkansas, and a chance to join their earned spot in a MPH+ Club!
When is it?
Friday-Sunday, June 2-4, 2017
Where is it?
Arkansas International Airport, 4701 Memorial Dr., Blytheville, AR 72315
Directions From: (Mobile Compatible)
Memphis, TN: Click Link For Directions
St. Louis, MO: Click Link For Directions
Jonesboro, AR: Click Link For Directions
Little Rock, AR: Click Link For Directions
Jackson, MS: Click Link For Directions
Ready to Participate and see what your car/motorcycle can do in 1 mile?
We welcome racers of all levels of expertise! Whether you can do 140 MPH or 250 MPH, don’t miss out on your chance to push your vehicle to the limits at The Arkansas Mile!
Registration Opens: Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 5:00PM CDT
Registration Options: 2 Day, Saturday-Sunday $450 or 3 Day, Friday-Sunday $550
- Registration fee covers unlimited runs.
- Registration will be limited. Once those spots are filled the waiting list will open. There will be limited number of spots on the waiting list. We will be announcing these limits soon.
- Each registration comes with 1 crew entry. Additional crew pay the spectator fee.
- Additional drivers can be added for $130. Limit of 2 additional drivers, 3 drivers total per entry.
Please review the Rules, Regulations, and Specifications. It is your responsibility to know these things upon arriving to The Arkansas Mile.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Before you register for any U.S. Mile event, you will need to make sure you have a U.S. Mile profile set up. You can do this NOW. Every participant must have a Driver’s Profile set up before registering for any event.
- At the date/time of registration opening (SUNDAY APRIL 2, 2017 at 5pm CDT), you will need to LOGIN to your U.S. Mile Profile (Texas Mile Profiles May Be Used As Well)
- A link will be placed on the main page of your profile to register, Click on the link.
- The link will direct you to the registration page and allow you to enter which vehicle from your profile you would like to enter into the event. (You can add more than 1)
- Once you have fully filled out the neccesary information, you will get a confirmation that you registered successfully.
- The following days after registration you will need to be checking your email regularly for important information pertaining to the event. (Forms you will be needing etc)
If you have any questions about the registration process please call Ashley Flores at (281)303-1844 or email email@example.com
Bring the whole family out and enjoy the fun this summer!
The U.S. Mile welcomes you and the whole family to the second annual Arkansas Mile; Arkansas’s first 1-Mile top speed contest! Come check out a weekend FILLED with hundreds of cars and motorcycles attempting their highest velocity on a closed runway! Get up close with the cars and watch them take off as they throttle down the runway at their fastest speeds!
- $25 per person (ages 12 and under are FREE)
- Tickets are good for all 3 days, in and out
- Free Parking
Purchase your tickets at the gate!